- 1825 Rockbridge Rd, Ste 15B, Stone Mountain, GA 30087Get directions
- (470) 203-4574
- (470) 276-4370
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Stone Mountain primary care clinic in Stone Mountain, Georgia
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Stone Mountain help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us along Rockbridge Road SW off of Highway 78 by the Walmart Supercenter and the Stone Mountain Festival shopping mall. Take US-78 East towards West Park Pl. Blvd in Gwinnett County and take exit 9 to continue on W Park Pl. Blvd. Shortly after, turn left onto Rockbridge Road and the Stone Mountain Oak Street Health location will be on your left.
- Take US-78 East towards West Park Pl. Blvd in Gwinnett County and take Exit 9 to continue on W Park Pl. Blvd. Shortly after, turn left onto Rockbridge Road and the Stone Mountain Oak Street Health location will be on your left.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Stone Mountain clinic
Oak Street Health Stone Mountain accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Stone Mountain accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Stone Mountain in Stone Mountain, Georgia
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JackIt was wonderful, starting from the front desk to the Doctor. Pleasant experience
- RosalindFirst entering the facility is calming, clean, refresh and welcoming. Everyone seem to fulfill their responsibility with the patients all they way to booking future appointments. Very nice feeling when depart from facility. Will recommend to others, hands down.
- TraceyI enjoyed everyone everyone was very professional and I like the energy
- EdnaStaff helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Treated with the upmost respect and dignity
- MinaFrom the moment I arrived I was treated as a valued patient . The young ladies at the front desk, the lovely lady that handled the insurance, and the nurse who took my information were all fantastic. Then came Dr. Donatien. I feel like I can put my health in his hands. In fact I feel like God blessed me to be hid patient.