Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Bronzeville primary care clinic in Chicago, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Bronzeville help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us at 4318 South State Street in Chicago, Illinois, in the South West corner of South State Street and West 43rd Street and near Metcalfe Park and the United House of Prayer for All People. The nearest bus stop is the Transit Chicago gray #43 at 43rd Street & State.
- Take the gray #43 Transit Chicago bus to 43rd Street & State.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Bronzeville clinic
Oak Street Health Bronzeville accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Bronzeville accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Bronzeville in Chicago, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- DrellaProfessional and friendly stsff
- ErnestThis was follow up from a hospital stay. I like that my doctor was there. She reviewed what had happened with me. Went over my future appointments and reviewed my medications.
- PamelaNot at all happy. Scheduled appointment the week before and went in to find out that my appointment was cancelled and I was not notified that it was cancelled. Made another appointment for the next week to find out that I wasn't scheduled again. Good thing I had my appointment card with me. Had to sit and wait for an opening. I am on public transportation . I left home at 8:15am for a 10:20 appointment. I arrived at 10 am. Was squid in for 11:20 not a good day.
- StanleyOverall everything was good pleasant staff and very clean facilities
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Bronzeville
The Bronzeville Oak Street Health center is located at 4318 South State Street in Chicago, Illinois. Our on-site care team specializes in family medicine, senior care, internal medicine, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, behavioral health, and podiatry. Connect with our team of primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Bronzeville location. Never worry about missing an appointment.
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, and Mandarin via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted local doctors and general practitioners in Bronzeville accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Bronzeville is in the 60609 area of Chicago, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us on South State Street in Chicago, Illinois, near Metcalfe Park and the United House of Prayer for All People. If you require further assistance to find us or for transportation questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.