- 4318 South State St, Chicago, IL 60609Get directions
- (773) 245-1446
- (773) 564-3501
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Welcome to our Bronzeville primary care clinic in Chicago, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Bronzeville help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us at 4318 South State Street in Chicago, Illinois, in the South West corner of South State Street and West 43rd Street and near Metcalfe Park and the United House of Prayer for All People. The nearest bus stop is the Transit Chicago gray #43 at 43rd Street & State.
- Take the gray #43 Transit Chicago bus to 43rd Street & State.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Bronzeville clinic
Oak Street Health Bronzeville accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Bronzeville accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Bronzeville in Chicago, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- RuthWas surprised by the commitment paperwork, I am not ready yet. Found the nurse to be very good at the job and the doctor was great.
- DorothyGreat care service.. and I liked the Doctor on this visit.. He was very through. All the doctors that I have visited was also very competent. This doctor was exceptional.
- EmilyStaff was very professional and courteous.
- BarbaraI had a great visit with my primary doctor. I was running late however I didn't need to reschedule. We addressed my concerns and I was still seen in a timely manner. The staff was friendly and helpful as always. I would recommend Oak Street Health to others.
- MillicentSupport staff was very professional, welcoming and helpful. The facility was clean, all staff and patients were masked and distanced. Dr. Nichols, as always, was patient, thoroughal and discerning in his examination and questioning and he provided information and explanations clearly and understandably with ease.