Welcome to our Edgewater primary care clinic in Chicago, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Edgewater help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Edgewater on West Devon Avenue, in the South East corner of cross streets West Devon Avenue and North Clark Street, near Chicago Police Department and Schreiber Park. The nearest bus stop is the CTA gray #22 bus at Clark & Devon.
- Take the CTA gray #22 bus to Clark & Devon.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Edgewater clinic
Oak Street Health Edgewater accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Edgewater accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Edgewater in Chicago, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- HelenI enjoy going to Oak Street. The receptionists are friendly and helpful. Dr Vladimirskiy is a warm, friendly and an exceptional Dr. I really love seeing her and talking to her.
- ValerieMy appointment was a new location. I met my Doctor and her associate for the first time. We had a good interaction with info gathered for my care. The overall atmosphere is friendly.
- JanetEveryone was friendly and caring
- NisaratI got an excellent service from everyone , my doctor, the technicians, the nurses, the clerk's and the drivers. thank you all for working at Oakstreet, see you again.
- RaphaelIts was A Good experience
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Edgewater
The Edgewater Oak Street Health center is located at 1541 West Devon Avenue in Chicago, Illinois. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from this location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Edgewater accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Edgewater is in the 60660 area of Chicago, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Edgewater on West Devon Avenue, in the South East corner of cross streets West Devon Avenue and North Clark Street, near Chicago Police Department and Schreiber Park. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.