Welcome to our Joliet primary care clinic in Joliet, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Joliet help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Joliet along South Chicago Street, near the Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway. The nearest bus stop is the Pace blue #504, #511, and #512 bus, located in front of the building at Chicago St. & Emerald Dr.
- Take the Pace blue #504, #511, or #512 bus to Chicago St. & Emerald Dr.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Joliet clinic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bright Health
- Clear Spring
- Medicare Advantage
- Zing Health
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Joliet in Joliet, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- SusanAll was great,BUT, I thought I was coming for a mammogram. I forgot some info when seeing Dr.MK. I started having panic attacks during the pandemic, because my apartment owners would not enforce masking. I couldn’t go out of my apartment because of people going by my door with no masks. I got behind in my work, lost money etc. I am moving soon. I wanted to ask the Dr. to compose a letter that I could take as proof of my situation, losses, etc.
- JoyGreat, efficient, personable, kind patient, caring staff
- JanetVery pleasant and knowledgeable nurse assistant everything was very well I enjoyed my visit with this new nurse practitioner and look forward to my next
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.