Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Joliet primary care clinic in Joliet, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Joliet help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Joliet along South Chicago Street, near the Route 66 Raceway and Chicagoland Speedway. The nearest bus stop is the Pace blue #504, #511, and #512 bus, located in front of the building at Chicago St. & Emerald Dr.
- Take the Pace blue #504, #511, or #512 bus to Chicago St. & Emerald Dr.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Joliet clinic
Oak Street Health Joliet accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Joliet accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Joliet in Joliet, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- DawnWe arrived early. They were able to see me and my husband earlier than our appointment
- FrancesWould definitely recommend
- VincentIt will well professional got me enrolled and and solve a lot of my problems as of a doctor
- GlendaThe wait was long we was the only one’s sitt out there
- ArondaNice professional and to the point my doc always take her time with myself and helps me understand things I should know
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Joliet
The Joliet Oak Street Health center is located at 2025 South Chicago Street in Joliet, Illinois. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Joliet location.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Joliet accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 60436 area of Joliet. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Joliet along South Chicago Street, near Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.