- 436 East Washington Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46802Get directions
- (260) 200-5347
- (260) 222-2835
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Fort Wayne primary care clinic in Fort Wayne, Indiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Fort Wayne help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Fort Wayne in the South West corner of Clay Street and East Washington Boulevard and near Fort Wayne Museum of Art and St. Mary’s Catholic Church. The nearest bus stop is the Citilink #1 bus, found about a block away on Northbound on Clay at Jefferson.
- Take the Citilink #1 bus to Northbound on Clay at Jefferson.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Fort Wayne clinic
Oak Street Health Fort Wayne accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Fort Wayne accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Fort Wayne in Fort Wayne, Indiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JanetIt was a very pleasant experience. Everyone is friendly and Doctor seems to. Truly be interested. Receptionists were friendly and helpful Yes I would recommend oak street health to my friends.
- OsieThe staff was difficult I think because new Staff at front
- LindaI was seen at my appt. time. Everyone was friendly or kind. The Dr. listened to me & went through what & why we needed to do certain things.
- NancyFriendly staff and plenty of individual attention
- CatrinaAlways takes the time to listen to what are my concerns and addresses them with patience and always happy and friendly.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Fort Wayne
The Fort Wayne Oak Street Health center is located at 436 East Washington Boulevard in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from this location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Fort Wayne accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Fern Rock is in the 46802 area of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us in Fort Wayne in the South West corner of Clay Street and East Washington Boulevard and near Fort Wayne Museum of Art and St. Mary’s Catholic Church. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.