- 2240 East 53rd St, Suite B-1, Indianapolis, IN 46220Get directions
- (317) 207-9256
- (317) 667-1574
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Glendale primary care clinic in Indianapolis, Indiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Glendale help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Glendale in the South West corner of Keystone Court and East 53rd Street, near Arsenal Park and Lake Maxinhall Estates. The nearest bus is along the IndyGo green #26 or blue #19 bus, located on Keystone Ave. & 53rd St.
- Take the IndyGo green #26 bus or blue #19 to Keystone Ave. & 53rd St.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Glendale clinic
- Medicare Advantage
- Zing Health
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Glendale in Indianapolis, Indiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ClariceStaff was so nice ,answering my questions ..!
- LThe staff is very professional; they are also kind and caring.
- CarolMy appointment was at 2:40. I arrived at 2:30. I left at approximately 4:50., l wasn’t feeling Weil . I told the doc. She didn’t really address my concerns. When I attempted to tell her, she said”let me ask the questions first”. I feel the need to make an appointment with another doc who can tell me what is causing my symptoms.
- MaryYes I would recommend Oak Street. No complaint.
- PamelaStaff professional and informative.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.