Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Glendale primary care clinic in Indianapolis, Indiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Glendale help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Glendale in the South West corner of Keystone Court and East 53rd Street, near Arsenal Park and Lake Maxinhall Estates. The nearest bus is along the IndyGo green #26 or blue #19 bus, located on Keystone Ave. & 53rd St.
- Take the IndyGo green #26 bus or blue #19 to Keystone Ave. & 53rd St.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Glendale clinic
Oak Street Health Glendale accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Glendale accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Glendale in Indianapolis, Indiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- KarenMy experience at Oak Street Glendale is always a very positive one. The staff is friendly and caring, wait time is minimal and my provider always takes time to listen to me. I never feel rushed, as one does at other medical offices. I would highly recommend Oak Street Health to family and friends.
- GeorgeThe experience overall was most pleasant didn't know such treatment care existed, you guys are the best! I'd recommend it to whomever.
- FrancesEveryone was very nice and I liked the way the area was set up..
- JosephMy first time with you all was great and I’m proud to call you all my primary doctor Thanks
- ReginaI like the idea of a patient coordinator, someone who can help navigate Medicare and insurance matters. The transportation part is great, although I drive myself right now, if I need it transportation is available to me. Have met only one doctor, they were very personable. Right now it’s a wait and see.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Glendale
The Glendale Oak Street Health center is located at 2240 East 53rd Street, Indianapolis, Indiana. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Glendale location.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at Glendale accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 46220 area of Indianapolis. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Glendale in the South West corner of Keystone Court and East 53rd Street, near Arsenal Park and Lake Maxinhall Estates. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.