- 5926 Crawfordsville Rd, Unit B, Indianapolis, IN 46224Get directions
- (317) 268-5741
- (317) 623-1440
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Speedway primary care clinic in Indianapolis, Indiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Speedway help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the shopping center next to Speedway Fire Station 89 and Speedway Public Library, near the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The nearest bus stop is the Indy Go blue #10 or green #25 bus at Parkwood Dr - Speedway Center.
- Take the Indy Go blue #10 or green #25 bus to Parkwood Dr - Speedway Center.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Speedway clinic
Oak Street Health Speedway accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Speedway accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Speedway in Indianapolis, Indiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- MelindaEveryone is so nice at speedway Oakstreet Health. Dr Elizabeth Iannacci and staff are very thorough .
- JudithI always am satisfied with my visits to Oak Street. I do wish you came to Lebanon to pick me up. I have to get my daughter to bring me. On your advertisement you don't give a mile limit on pick up.
- MaryI have no. Problem. there .I like the Dr .
- VivianI loved it had blood work and the lady got it the first time .That important to me cause my veins are smalll and rotate.Everyone is so nice there.
- AnnaExperience was outstanding on Friday, October 22, 2021. Glad to be associated with Oak Street Health!
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Speedway
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 5926 Crawfordsville Road in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, behavioral health, and podiatry. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Speedway location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Indianapolis accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 46224 area of Indianapolis. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in the shopping center next to Speedway Fire Station 89 and Speedway Public Library, near the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.