University Heights primary care clinic in Indianapolis, IN
- 4200 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 46227Get directions
- (317) 283-9830
- (317) 215-7038
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
University Heights doctor’s office
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health University Heights help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in University Heights, in the shopping center along South East Street and near AMC Indianapolis and the University of Indianapolis. The nearest bus stop is the Indy Go blue #31 bus at East St. & Mills Ave.
- Take the Indy Go #31 bus to East St. & Mills Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
Primary Care Doctors and Nurses
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
In-center specialists coordinate with your primary care physician to offer sensible solutions to your problems and make sure the treatment you’re receiving is aligned with your needs.
In-center Behavioral Health services from providers who specialize in psychology, mental health, or social work. Our team provides counseling to patients with symptoms such as depression and anxiety.
Convenient access to in center Podiatrists who treat foot, ankle, and diabetic conditions. Patients can schedule Podiatry appointments through their Care Team.
- Where is Oak Street Health University Heights located?
- What are the hours of operation at Oak Street Health University Heights?Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health University Heights accept?Our University Heights location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health University Heights?Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health University Heights patient?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health University Heights in Indianapolis, Indiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Alzheimer’s caregivers face unique challenges and often experience stress, burnout, and mental health issues as a result.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians | Oak Street Health University Heights
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 4200 South East Street in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, behavioral health and podiatry. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health University Heights location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 46227 area of Indianapolis. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in the shopping center along South East Street near the University of Indianapolis. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.