Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Edgewood primary care clinic in Louisville, Kentucky
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Edgewood help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us off of Preston Highway in the strip mall next to Rainbow Shops clothing store, the Dollar tree, Buddy’s Home Furnishings, and more. This Oak Street Health Edgewood location can also be accessed by East Indian Trail.
- Use the Transit Authority of River City to take Bus 28 from W. Jefferson @ 2nd to the Preston @ Vinewood stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Edgewood clinic
Oak Street Health Edgewood accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Edgewood accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
- Louisville Business First
Reviews for Oak Street Health Edgewood in Louisville, Kentucky
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- KathrynEvery thing was good and every one was was so kind I really liked the lady at the front desks I really liked Amy an i liked jason he was kind to me too thanks to all of you will see you soon at my appointment thanks again Kathy easterly
- BrianFast friendly service
- DavidCould not get anything done all they want to do is refer me to another doctor
- JenniferIt's different and more inviting . they show a lot of interest in helping you figure out any questions. I like the atmosphere
- LenaI liked being explained how things worked, pertaining to my care plan. The staff was polite & the place looked great!! Thanks. I would recommend this clinic
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Learn all there is to know about the cost, eligibility requirements, benefits, and more involved with Medicare Special Needs Plans.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Edgewood
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 5743 Preston Highway in Louisville, Kentucky. Our on-site care team specializes in many practices such as, preventive medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Edgewood location.
Due to our dedicated multilingual care team, this location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Edgewood location accept Medicare Advantage and Medicare insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is on 5743 Preston Highway in Jefferson county, Kentucky. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us off of Preston Highway in the strip mall next to Rainbow Shops clothing store, the Dollar tree, Buddy’s Home Furnishings, and more. This Oak Street Health Edgewood location can also be accessed by East Indian Trail. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.