Welcome to our Metairie primary care clinic in Metairie, Louisiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Metairie help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on Airline Drive. Take the JET transit bus E2 to the Airline @ Airline Park stop. If driving, from downtown Metairie take Airline Drive East. Nearby landmarks include La Salle Park and Victory Church.
- Take the JET transit bus E2 to the Airline @ Airline Park stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Metairie clinic
Oak Street Health Metairie accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Metairie accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- New Orleans CityBusiness
Reviews for Oak Street Health Metairie in Metairie, Louisiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- CarlosYour doctors and staff are excellent. They care about the patients. Thank you
- PamelaI appreciated the nurse practitioner taking her time with me. She made me feel like she cared and was really listening to me.
- PaulDetailed, attentive and professional
- JanetteIn depths questions concerning personal situations which are key for certain physical & emotional problems. However, I still have not met the MD, no appointment has been scheduled neither have I heard about my test results…
- StraphonI loved the facility, the cleanliness, and the kindness of everyone.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Metairie
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 652 Airline Drive in Metairie, Louisiana. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Metairie location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Metairie location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Humana, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 70003 area of Metairie. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us along Airline drive near La Salle Park, on the northeast side of Airline Park Boulevard and Airline Drive. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.