- 11260 East Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48214Get directions
- (313) 306-5494
- (313) 922-5696
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Jefferson Village primary care clinic in Detroit, Michigan
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Jefferson Village help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the shopping center in the Marina District near the Detroit River, Riverside Marina, and Kean’s Marina. The nearest bus stop is the Detroit Department of Transportation gray #68 bus, found on St. Jean & Jefferson.
- Take the Detroit Department of Transportation gray #68 bus to St. Jean & Jefferson.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Jefferson Village clinic
Oak Street Health Jefferson Village accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Jefferson Village accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Jefferson Village in Detroit, Michigan
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- MarilynDr. Thomas, who I met for the first time, impressed me because I could tell that she cared about me as a patient and as a human being.
- DonnieMy pcp really answered all my concerns. Really took her time to explained things to me. And yes I would recommend a friend or relative.
- MartinaIt was helpful