Welcome to our Rosedale Park primary care clinic in Detroit, Michigan
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Rosedale Park help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the North East corner of Glastonbury Avenue and Fenkell Avenue, near Stoepel Number 1 Park and Edison Elementary School. The nearest bus stop is the Detroit Transit blue #18 bus at Fenkell & Glastonbury.
- Take the Detroit Transit blue #18 bus to Fenkell & Glastonbury.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Rosedale Park clinic
Oak Street Health Rosedale Park accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Rosedale Park accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Rosedale Park in Detroit, Michigan
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ChiquittaI have always pleased with OSH. The staff is just beyond my expectations. From the time u walk In the door u fill welcomed. I always tell my friends how pleased I am. My last visit was 9/9/21. My NP Content Taylor she's always on top of everything regarding my care. I go to the Rosedale Office, Fenkle & Grand River in the mini mall. STAY BLESSED OSH..
- LatashaIt was good to see my doctor
- Crystalmy primary care provider listens to me
- EvalynnIt was very friendly and very clean