Welcome to our North Flint primary care clinic in Flint, Michigan
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health North Flint help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in North Flint between Martin Luther King Avenue and Willis Street, near Hilborn Park and Flint Park Lake. The nearest bus stops are the MTA Flint red #2 bus at SBD M.L.K. at North Flint Plaza or the #13 bus at WBD Pierson at Willis.
- Take the MTA Flint red #2 bus to SBD M.L.K. at North Flint Plaza or the #13 bus to WBD Pierson at Willis.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our North Flint clinic
Oak Street Health North Flint accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health North Flint accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health North Flint in Flint, Michigan
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ManuelThe staff , nurses, and Dr Jan were courteous and thorough diring my appointment.
- PamelaIt was an excellent visit with Dr Chakravathy. The staff were great, the office was shiny clean. All of that was great. However i have been trying to get my Eliquis refilled for over 2 weeks. I have been put on hold and not answered, put on hold and taken a call back option and not called back, i was in the office and said i needed a refill she agreed but it hasnt been refilled. I am out and frustrated I called this morning , actually got through and they said they would try to get it refilled in two hours. My two hours have not expired yet so i dont know if it has or hasnt been refilled This is extremely frustrating. All my other meds were refilled