Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our North Flint primary care clinic in Flint, Michigan
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health North Flint help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in North Flint between Martin Luther King Avenue and Willis Street, near Hilborn Park and Flint Park Lake. The nearest bus stops are the MTA Flint red #2 bus at SBD M.L.K. at North Flint Plaza or the #13 bus at WBD Pierson at Willis.
- Take the MTA Flint red #2 bus to SBD M.L.K. at North Flint Plaza or the #13 bus to WBD Pierson at Willis.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our North Flint clinic
Oak Street Health North Flint accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health North Flint accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- WEYI FOX 66 / WSMH NBC 25
Reviews for Oak Street Health North Flint in Flint, Michigan
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- RoseLove that the doctor payed attention to what I was saying and not worried about her laptop
- ConnieI felt sad and unattended with the clinic
- CarrollMy experience with staff has remained good. Communicating for information re health needs has been difficult under this COVID time. Having some calls answered locally and some remote locations has left some information communicated not available to local staff. Inconsistent information documentation makes it hard to trust the lines of communication.
- VickiVery efficient, great staff, clean.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health North Flint
The North Flint Oak Street Health center is located at 102 West Pierson Road in Flint, Michigan. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the North Flint location.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at North Flint accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 48505 area of Flint. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in North Flint between Martin Luther King Avenue and Willis Street, near Hilborn Park and Flint Park Lake. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.