Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Flatbush primary care clinic in Brooklyn, New York
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Flatbush help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us along Nostrand Avenue by the Santander Bank and CVS Pharmacy between Winthrop Street and Parkside Avenue. Take the MTA New York City Transit 2 train towards Brooklyn and exit at the Winthrop St stop.
- Take the MTA New York City Transit 2 train towards Brooklyn and exit at the Winthrop St stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Flatbush clinic
Oak Street Health Flatbush accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Flatbush accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Flatbush in Brooklyn, New York
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- AlleyneThe staff there is well prepared and is helpful to the patients needs. I will return and I will be able to give you more of my experience with them.
- TerryCar care ride
- SoniaEveryone was very efficient and cordial. The place is nice and lively. Will recommend.
- VeronicaThey are very patient, and understanding. The Dr. Wong is very knowlegable.
- MilagroI like my doctor wong,she is verynice she listens to what you have to say.i like that there is no crowd in the waiting room, and it's very clean staff are also nice.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Flatbush
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 1249 Nostrand Ave in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Flatbush location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Flatbush location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Aetna, Humana, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 11225 area of Brooklyn. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us along Nostrand Avenue by the Santander Bank and CVS Pharmacy between Winthrop Street and Parkside Avenue. If you require further assistance or need to ask further transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.