Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our High Point primary care clinic in High Point, North Carolina
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health High Point help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in High Point in the shopping center next to Planet Fitness along South Main Street and near Blair Park Golf Course. The nearest bus stop is the red #11 High Point Transit System on Main St. / Archdale Rd.
- Take the High Point Transit System red #11 bus to Main St. / Archdale Rd.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our High Point clinic
Oak Street Health High Point accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health High Point accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health High Point in High Point, North Carolina
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- RichardI believe this is the place and the people that I want to help me the greeting was warm and helpful everyone was on point and I appreciated it thanks to all of you and yes I would tell some of my friends about your service
- MargaretMy medical issue was adressed in a timely manner. From staff tp my Dr. was pleasent.
- AlesandroAs usual everyone was courteous professional prompt also the staff listened to what I had to say especially my doctor Dr Sheri Lim she is very attentive to me to all my needs and I couldn’t ask for a better team
- DonnaPretty good except wait for doctor. I waiting in exam room for 30 minutes or better.
- StefanGreat experience the meet and greet was excellent The attention i was given was on point and informative.I will tell others about Oak Street Health and their services.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health High Point
The High Point Oak Street Health center is located at 2850 South Main Street in High Point, North Carolina. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the High Point location.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in High Point accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 27263 area of High Point. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in High Point in the shopping center next to Planet Fitness along South Main Street and near Blair Park Golf Course. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.