Welcome to our Glenville primary care clinic in Cleveland, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Glenville help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Glenville, North of cross streets East 105th Street and Saint Clair Avenue, near Rockefeller Park & Greenhouse and Lakefront Nature Preserve. The nearest bus stop is the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority #10 shuttle to E 105th St. & Marlowe Avenue.
- Take the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority #10 shuttle to E 105th St. & Marlowe Avenue.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Glenville clinic
- Bright Health
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Glenville in Cleveland, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- PatriciaBelinda Bognar was very nice to talk to and seem to understand my medical problems.
- KathrinaEvery one was very friendly , knowledgeable, helpful and kind. I enjoy the visit
- JuliaI was forced to cut short a class I am taking to make my doctor's appointment on time only to have to wait 45 minutes before I was actually seen by the Nurse's Aide. I could have stayed for my entire class and still made my appointment on time.
- UrsulaI didn’t have a long wait after I arrived. The practitioner was very thourer.
- JohnOverall customer care was great you were knowledgeable needed the needs that I need it done and the service was friendly
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.