Welcome to our Westown primary care clinic in Cleveland, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Westown help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Cleveland, in the shopping center along Lorain Avenue about a mile from Wilbur Wright Elementary School and near the Edgewater Park Beach. The nearest bus stop is the Greater Cleveland RTA #22 bus at 10710 Lorain Rd.
- Take the Greater Cleveland RTA #22 bus to 10710 Lorain Rd.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Westown clinic
- Bright Health
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
- News ABC 5 Cleveland
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Westown in Cleveland, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JoMy first visit was impressive very direct and to the point very easy to talk to them and get back the understanding of what to expect yes I would recommend you
- WarrickAbsolutely the best health care facility I have experienced since 'living' in Cleveland. Yes, that includes 'The Big Three' here in our city.
- MichaelEveryone there is very considerate and understanding also friendly.
- PeggyI liked the amount of time spent with me. I liked that my health goals were considered and I love the help offered.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.