Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Walnut Hills primary care clinic in Dayton, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Walnut Hills help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the Walnut Hills neighborhood of Dayton, in the North West corner of cross streets Wayne Avenue and Wyoming Street, near the University of Dayton. The nearest bus stop is the Dayton RTA purple #03 or green #12 bus at Wayne @ Wyoming.
- Take the Dayton RTA purple #03 or green #12 bus to Wayne @ Wyoming.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Walnut Hills clinic
Oak Street Health Walnut Hills accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Walnut Hills accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Walnut Hills in Dayton, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- HelenVery good in information.
- PaulThe service was a little slow, but once in they take their time with you. The offices are clean and large, so you don't feel confined in a small room. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and I believe I will be going back.
- RichardDR WAS LOOKIN ON PHONE FOR MY DRUG
- CynthiaI was very sick. And the nurse and Dr was very comforting and caring for me. I really appreciate the care
- JudithIt's a very very nice clean place they got the very nice employees if you didn't have a family doctor that would be the best place to go they're loving their caring about your health
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Walnut Hills
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 1431 Wayne Avenue in Dayton, Ohio. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Walnut Hills location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Walnut Hills location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 45410 area of Dayton. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in the North West corner of cross streets Wayne Avenue and Wyoming Street near the University of Dayton and the Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.