Welcome to our Walnut Hills primary care clinic in Dayton, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Walnut Hills help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the Walnut Hills neighborhood of Dayton, in the North West corner of cross streets Wayne Avenue and Wyoming Street, near the University of Dayton. The nearest bus stop is the Dayton RTA purple #03 or green #12 bus at Wayne @ Wyoming.
- Take the Dayton RTA purple #03 or green #12 bus to Wayne @ Wyoming.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Walnut Hills clinic
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Walnut Hills in Dayton, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- AnnIt is always a really good experience to go to my doctor NWAFO at Oak Street Dayton OH Walnut Hills. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is not like a regular doctor's office in fact I sent a friend and daughter there and they are quite happy too.
- StephenExcellent staff and doctor. Longer wait than expected, but staff was very accommodating and apologetic .
- MichaelEveryone was very kind caring and helpful. The office was very clean and well staffed. My nurse practitioner Vera Arnold was very nice and cared to listen to me. I’m new to Oak Street and would definitely recommend them for family and friends health needs. thank you And God Bless our Health Care Workers Mike Garrett
- KarenOn time organized
- MaryI really like my Dr. & PA. Very under standing & through.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.