Welcome to our Germantown primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Germantown help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Germantown, in the shopping center on the South East corner of West Chelten Avenue and Wayne Avenue, and near La Salle University and Thomas Jefferson University. The nearest bus stop is the SEPTA red #53 bus at Wayne Ave & Chelten Ave.
- Take the SEPTA red #53 bus to Wayne Ave & Chelten Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Germantown clinic
Oak Street Health Germantown accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Germantown accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Germantown in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ConstanceI found the medical assistance and the hospitality very warm and friendly. They made you feel welcomed.
- BrendaIt was good
- Barbarathe only part of my 9/8/21visit was the 30 minute wait that I had while waiting for the Doctor.. this would have been more acceptable if periodically, someone had come in an advised me that I had not been forgotten................Now to the good part,the staff was particularly polite, friendly and helpful. Doctor Ash instills confidence in his patients, the more they speak with him. All in all it was a very good experience. B.Tavares
- MaybelleTHE STAFF AT THIS FACILITY IS MAGNIFICENT ESPECIALLY;DR.ROTENBERG,CHAR,ROSALYN & THE YOUNG LADY AND MAN THAT DOES THE BLOOD WORK, PLEASE DON’T EVERY REPLACE THEM, I LIVE THEM ALL TO LIFE,THEY HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE, THANK YOU 🙏🏾👏🏾❤️