Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Germantown primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Germantown help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Germantown, in the shopping center on the South East corner of West Chelten Avenue and Wayne Avenue, and near La Salle University and Thomas Jefferson University. The nearest bus stop is the SEPTA red #53 bus at Wayne Ave & Chelten Ave.
- Take the SEPTA red #53 bus to Wayne Ave & Chelten Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Germantown clinic
Oak Street Health Germantown accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Germantown accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Germantown in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- MaryI just loved it I felt I was finally getting the help I need. I am so happy to be part of Oak Street.
- JuliaIt was great to see you yesterday at your office yesterday waited 45 minutes
- ClaraDR ASH TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN MY HEALTH AND WHY I NEEDED CERTAIN MEDICATIONS AND I TRULY APPRECIATE THE PICK UP THE DRIVER WAS VERY COUTEROUS
- AmeliaI felt very comfortable and was very pleased with the doctor not being rushed, but taking the time allowing me to explain exactly what I was experiencing at home, taking my meds and correcting the mistake I was making, unaware of how they wanted me to take them. The mistake wouldn't have been discovered if the doctor hadn't taken the time for discussion. I appreciate the time my doctor takes to listen to me. I feel very comfortable and confident in the care I'm getting. Thank you! OAK STREET HEALTH
- JoanHello it was good my doctor was very nice
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Germantown
The Germantown Oak Street Health center is located at 220 West Chelten Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19144. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Germantown location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, and Hebrew via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Germantown accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Germantown is in the 19144 area of Philadelphia. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us in Germantown, in the shopping center on the South East corner of West Chelten Avenue and Wayne Avenue, and near La Salle University and Thomas Jefferson University. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.