- 2311 Cottman Ave, Suite 71, Philadelphia, PA 19149Get directions
- (215) 360-3040
- (215) 695-2919
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Roosevelt primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Roosevelt help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the shopping center with the Roosevelt Mall, in the South East corner of Cottman Avenue and Bustleton Avenue, near Pennypack Pack. The nearest bus stop is the SEPTA #58 bus at Bustleton Ave & Cottman Ave.
- Take the SEPTA #58 bus to Bustleton Ave & Cottman Ave.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Roosevelt clinic
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Partners Medicare
- Independence Blue Cross
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Roosevelt in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ChantalThere was a mix-up in my prescriptions and it still hasn't been fixed as of September 18th
- LindaIt is always wonderful. I get all my needs taken care off and all my questions answered. Yes I would recommend you.
- CarmenI love the staff the drivers and especially the doctor and the whole entire oak street health
- JosephAlways pleasant. All my questions were answered and information provided as needed. I really like going to Oak Street Health.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.