- 2310 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19148Get directions
- (215) 874-3538
- (267) 288-0389
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our South Philly primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health South Philly help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on the East side of Route 95/Christopher Columbus Road. North East of Reed Street and Christopher Columbus Road. Take the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority line #25 to Columbus Blvd & Reed Street.
- Take the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority line #25 to Columbus Blvd & Reed Street.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our South Philly clinic
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Partners Medicare
- Independence Blue Cross
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health South Philly in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- VanessaVery routine excellent reception
- Oscargreeted warmly, felt welcome.
- EdwardThe experience was unbelievable. From the “Front Desk” to the “Patient Relations Mgr.” to the “Dr.’s Interview”. Everyone seemed so genuine. The only thing I didn’t see was a “Red Carpet”. I would and have already recommended this facility to family and friends.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.