Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our South Philly primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health South Philly help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on the East side of Route 95/Christopher Columbus Road. North East of Reed Street and Christopher Columbus Road. Take the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority line #25 to Columbus Blvd & Reed Street.
- Take the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority line #25 to Columbus Blvd & Reed Street.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our South Philly clinic
Oak Street Health South Philly accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health South Philly accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health South Philly in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- FrancescoSpeaking on behalf of my father, we liked how clean and comfortable the office was, how friendly everyone was and the fact that we didn’t have to wait.
- LaurenI LOVED the staff, the personal attention and time they took with me. I especially really appreciated the fact that they are helping me with my insurance and being the most out of my benefits. It's a wonderful and clean environment with the friendliest of people. The only negative I had in my visit is when I had my blood taken. I am extremely happy that I don't have to go out to another place to get it done, however there was no lay down table and it caused me to pass out. When I did so, the phlebotomist was accommodating at first, giving me some water and wet later towels, but then treated me as a MAJOR inconvenience in her day. I apologized for passing out on her floor (which in all fairness I can't help), and she out right ignored me, texting in her phone. I felt ashamed and embarrassed, a feeling so completely opposite of what the rest of the facility gave me. Overall, I would highly recommend this place, but I would love to see an option to lay down when getting blood drawn.
- RidelleEveryone that I came into contact with contact with was very polite and helpful.
- DanielFriendly, competent services
- RichardRecently got my wife to sign up. Kelsey is great and concerned with my health.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health South Philly
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 1310 South Christopher Columbus Boulevard in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health South Philly location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health South Philly location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Cigna, Healthspring, Coventry Health Care, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 19148 area of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us on the east side of Route 95/Christopher Columbus Road, northeast of Reed Street and Christopher Columbus Road. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.