- 2301 North 29th St, Suite 500, Philadelphia, PA 19132Get directions
- (215) 383-0799
- (267) 388-4659
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Welcome to our Strawberry Mansion primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Strawberry Mansion help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the shopping center in the South East corner of West York Street and North 29th Street, near Fairmount Park and Temple University. The nearest bus stop is the SEPTA #7 or #39 bus to York St. & 27th St - FS.
- Take the SEPTA #7 or #39 bus to York St. & 27th St. - FS.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Strawberry Mansion clinic
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Partners Medicare
- Independence Blue Cross
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Strawberry Mansion in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- MerealdVery nice
- AngelinaDr O is the best that’s the only reason I’m there,
- RebeccaLove the service
- SherylMy doctor went over my blood tests and my medicine so that I would understand what is going with my Health. I appreciate that so much.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.