Northeast Raleigh Primary Care Clinic
- 4600 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604 Get directions
- (919) 999-4223
- (919) 336-4528
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Northeast Raleigh Primary Care Doctor’s Office
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us along Capital Boulevard off of Calvary Drive by the Seagate Crabhouse & Sushi. Take the GoRaleigh Bus 1 to the Capital Blvd At Calvary Dr stop to reach our location by public transit.
- Take the GoRaleigh Bus 1 to the Capital Blvd At Calvary Dr stop to reach our location by public transit.
- Parking available onsite.
Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
In the NewsView all news
- Press Releases
- Where is Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh located?
The Northeast Raleigh clinic is at 4600 Capital Blvd in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- What are the hours of operation at the Northeast Raleigh primary care clinic?
Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh accept?
Our Northeast Raleigh location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh?
Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become a patient at Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
- What area does Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh service?
Our Northeast Raleigh clinic serves 27587, 27604, 27609, 27612, 27613, 27614, 27615, and 27616 and surrounding Millbrook, Neuse & Wyatt areas.
- How can primary care doctors at Northeast Raleigh help care for me?
Our Medicare primary care doctors in Raleigh are experts in senior primary care. Our state-of-the-art Northeast Raleigh clinic offers Primary Care, Chronic Condition Care, Wellness & Preventive Care, Immunizations, and Laboratory & Testing Services and provides patients access to a primary care physician who listens to you and your needs. Our care team can even help you navigate the Medicare process to make sure you’re getting the benefits right for you. With a doctor near you, telehealth for seniors, and our 24/7 patient support line, you’ll always have a dedicated care team in your corner.
- What common conditions do doctors at Northeast Raleigh treat?
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you're going through. Our Medicare doctors at the Northeast Raleigh clinic in North Carolina specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
In the NewsView all news
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh in Raleigh, North Carolina
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
- Blood clots, also known as venous thromboembolism, are a serious health concern that needs to be addressed immediately. Learn more in this guide.
- In this article, we breakdown everything you need to know about the signs, causes, and ways to prevent a stroke.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 4600 Capital Blvd in Raleigh, North Carolina. Our on-site care team specializes in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
This location welcomes patients who speak English via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Aetna, Alignment, Cigna, Humana, UnitedHealthCare, and WellCare, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This primary care dr office is in the 27604 area in Wake county, North Carolina. Same-day and next-day appointments are available at the Oak Street Health Northeast Raleigh clinic with minimal wait times.