- 6119 White Horse Rd, Suite 14, Greenville, SC 29611Get directions
- (864) 721-8346
- (864) 408-8590
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Greenville primary care clinic in Greenville, South Carolina
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Greenville help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on the South West side of White Horse Road between Aldi and McDonalds. Located North of West Blue Ridge Drive and White Horse Road. Take the Greenlink Transit line #502 to the White Horse Rd & Stanford Rd stop. Parking available onsite.
- Take the Greenlink Transit line #502 to White Horse Rd & Stanford Rd.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Greenville clinic
Oak Street Health Greenville accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Greenville accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Upstate Business Journal
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Greenville in Greenville, South Carolina
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- BarbaraGreat customer service with very friendly and attentive staff.
- ShirleyReally nice place and friendly staff, yes I would recommend
- Gaylegreat staff....friendly and knowledgeable. love Dr Lumpkin ❤
- CarlWe always have good visits. Everyone at Oak Street is so professional, helpful and friendly.
- JeanineI felt very welcomed from all the Staff. My Doctor was very knowledgeable and caring and will continue to go to back to Oak Street and see Doctor Katherine till the end!
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Greenville
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 6119 White Horse Road in Greenville, South Carolina. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Greenville location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Greenville location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 29611 area of Greenville, South Carolina. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us on the southwest side of White Horse Road between Aldi and McDonalds, north of West Blue Ridge Drive and White Horse Road. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.