- 2714 Union Ave Extended, # 150, Memphis, TN 38112Get directions
- (901) 617-1359
- (901) 278-6934
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Overton Park primary care clinic in Memphis, Tennessee
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Overton Park help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on Union Avenue Extended, near the corner of Route 72 and Union Avenue Extended. One quarter mile south of Collins Street and Route 72. Take Memphis Area Transit Authority to the Union Ave@Hollywood St stop.
- Take Memphis Area Transit Authority to the Union Ave@Hollywood St stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Overton Park clinic
Oak Street Health Overton Park accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Overton Park accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Overton Park in Memphis, Tennessee
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- CharlesEveryone from the reception to the doctor we're very nice, after one body I thought I been coming forever
- GraceDr. Burns does an excellent job with my Mom
- PeggyEveryone is very nice and caring.
- VelmaI love Dr. Burns and the entire staff. They are caring, accessible, they listen to the needs and concerns of my 93 year old mother. I trust them, and I know they are always there for us.
- PatriciaYes every one is always helpful and so nice
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Overton Park
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 2714 Union Ave Extended in the Green Meadows neighborhood of Memphis, Tennessee. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Green Meadows location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Overton Park location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, Amerigroup (Wellpoint), Cigna, WellCare, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 38112 area of Memphis. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us along Union Avenue Extended near the corner of Route 72 and Union Avenue Extended. If you require further assistance or need to ask further transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.