Garnett Plaza doctor’s office
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on East 31st Street between South Garnett Road and South 116th East Avenue. This Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza location can be found by the Cash Saver, T-Mobile, and Jiffy Lube in the Garnett Plaza Barbering.
- Use the Metropolitan Tulsa Transit Authority to take Bus 140 from S Cincinnati Ave & E 5th St S EB stop to the E 31st St S & S 116th E Ave WB stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Where is Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza located?
- What are the hours of operation at Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza?Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza accept?Our Garnett Plaza location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza?Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza patient?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Reviews for Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza in Tulsa, Oklahoma
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Alzheimer’s caregivers face unique challenges and often experience stress, burnout, and mental health issues as a result.
Vision loss and impairment is common amongst senior adults. We break down everything you need to know about senior eye problems.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians | Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 11511 East 31st Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our on-site care team specializes in a variety of practices such as, preventive medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
Due to our dedicated multilingual care team, the Garnett Plaza location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish. Talk with one of our internists or geriatricians for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted practitioners and doctors at the Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza location accept Medicare Advantage and Medicare insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your healthcare resources such as Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and more. This Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza location is on 11511 East 31st Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This location offers same day and next day appointments with minimal wait times.
Find us on East 31st Street between South Garnett Road and South 116th East Avenue. This Oak Street Health Garnett Plaza location can be found by the Cash Saver, T-Mobile, and Jiffy Lube in the Garnett Plaza Barbering. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.