Telehealth that puts your primary care needs first.
Our Oak Street Health team is available to adults on Medicare via telephone and video to assess your symptoms and create a care plan specific to your needs.
Book your first visit.
Experience the Oak Street Health difference.
See your doctor today or tomorrow
No need to wait weeks for your next appointment.
We have phone and video visits
See your doctor by phone or video and receive high-quality care without leaving your home.
24⁄7 patient support line
Call us with questions for your doctor, to arrange prescription refills or to book your next appointment.
Why patients choose Oak Street Health
Our primary care doctors go above and beyond to make sure our patients feel safe and well-cared for. But don’t take our word for it, see what people are saying about us.
- YvettePatient Survey"I'm not a new kid on the block. I used to see the doctor up in Chicago b4 this location. I have been bragging about " OSH" since I have been seeing my new doctor here. ( in Irving Tx.)"
- MarlenePatient Survey"I was very pleased with my visit everything was clearly explained to me time was taken."
- JamesPatient Survey"Scheduling and vaccination visits were very efficient. Service was very professional. All Covid protocols were followed. Very safe environment."
- LindaPatient Survey"It is always wonderful. I get all my needs taken care off and all my questions answered. Yes I would recommend you."
- BrendaPatient Survey"I love Oak Street Health! My NP Chelsea McGovern is awesome! They take very good care of you. Everyone is so friendly and puts you at ease. My NP knows me as Brenda Bennett"
- MichaelPatient Survey"Everyone was very kind caring and helpful. The office was very clean and well staffed. My nurse practitioner Vera Arnold was very nice and cared to listen to me. I’m new to Oak Street and would definitely recommend them for family and friends health needs. thank you And God Bless our Health Care Workers Mike Garrett"
- MaryPatient Survey"As always my visit was great, for a doctor's visit I'm always smiling because there isn't a depressed person in there, there are smiling when I walk in the doorand when I leave. Contiguous. I forget how much I hate going to the doctors."
Stay at home, and stay connected with Telehealth services.
The way we care for our patients is to treat the whole person. That means we handle everything from medical, social, and even behavioral health in a safe and clean doctors office environment. Our primary care model connects patients to the right programs and resources for them via telehealth or in-person visits. Making sure no one falls through the cracks. Our physicians are well-versed in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and even family medicine. With Internists and Geriatricians on staff to assist those specific needs.
Common questions about Telehealth
- What can I expect from a telehealth visit?
Our telehealth visits enable you to safely have an appointment with your provider in the comfort of your home. Like an in-person visit, our provider can address your concerns and questions. We will also address your medications and make any changes or refills as needed. The visits take place over the phone or through a video chat. If it’s by video, all you have to do is follow these instructions and find a private space in your home with an internet connection where you can freely and comfortably discuss your healthcare without interruption or interference.
- What about my insurance? Will it cover the telehealth visits or the COVID-19 test?
Medicare has temporarily expanded its coverage of telehealth services to respond to the current Public Health Emergency. If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan, you have access to these same benefits and your plan may also offer additional telehealth benefits beyond what is covered by Original Medicare. Both Medicare and Medicare Advantage will also cover the cost of COVID-19 testing. We are happy to help you check your coverage with your plan.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health patient?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
- What is Oak Street Health doing to protect me and others?
Although cleanliness is always a top priority, we’re exercising even more caution by increasing the frequency of cleaning in our centers and vans. If patients have flu-like symptoms, our drivers are prepared with masks for patients to wear. All of our center staff are trained to follow proper protocol to ensure the safety of both our patients and our teams.
Make Oak Street Health your doctor’s office.
Our model of Medicare approved doctors provide takes your total health into consideration. A short list of medical services we provide:
- Annual Physicals
- Nutrition and weight loss advice
- Diabetes and other chronic disease
- Preventative care and planning
Recent articlesView All
What to Know About Medicare and Coverage for Tetanus ShotsOriginal Medicare does not cover tetanus shots. Medicare Part D, Medicare’s prescription drug coverage, will cover a tetanus shot, however.
What to Know About Medicare and Palliative CareMedicare covers palliative care, also known as comfort care, under Medicare Part A. Palliative care is associated with a higher quality of life.
Medicare and Cataract Surgery: What Does Medicare Pay?Cataract surgery is covered under Medicare Part B. Overall costs will vary based on the specific Medicare plan, however.