Molly Burford is a health and wellness writer with almost 10 years of experience, primarily covering Medicare, insurance, and mental health. She has written for Allure, Verywell Health, and others. She is also the author of The No Worries Workbook.
- Preventive CareHearing loss can become a common health concern as people age. Learn tips for preventing hearing loss in this comprehensive guide.
- Mental WellnessCompassion fatigue is a set of symptoms that often occurs in caregivers. Learn more about coping with compassion fatigue in this guide.
- Fitness & NutritionThe Mediterranean diet is an eating plan modeled after the traditional eating style of countries that border the Mediterranean. Learn more about this healthy diet here.
- LifestyleThere are ample benefits to spending time outdoors and in nature, both in regards to physical and mental health. Learn more in this article.
- Fitness & NutritionThe keto diet is an eating plan that has a number of potential benefits as well as risks. Read this comprehensive guide to learn more about this type of diet.
- Mental WellnessTalking about mental health can be difficult at times. This article will provide tips and advice for older adults who may be struggling with their mental health.
- Preventive CareThe common cold consists of mild upper respiratory infections, which includes the nose and the throat. This resource will explain common cold treatment.
- Mental WellnessThis resource will discuss various breathing techniques to help reduce anxiety.
- Lifestyle, Preventive CareUsing a walker can take a bit of practice before getting it right. This comprehensive guide will help you get started.
- Health ConditionsConstipation is a common health condition that disrupts your bowels. Learn how to relieve constipation in this article.