Delmont Village Primary Care Clinic
- 5151 Plank Road, Suite 210, Baton Rouge, LA 70805Get directions
- (225) 217-4408
- (225) 529-2494
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Delmont Village Primary Care Doctor’s Office
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us along Plank Road, between Sycamore Street and Lorraine Street in the strip mall beside Planet Fitness, Citi Trends, Just 4 Kicks, and more. Our location can be accessed from Highway 110 from the Hollywood Street exit. Take the Capital Area Transit System Bus 44 to CATS Terminal where you will switch to Bus 41, eventually getting off at the Plank @ Delmont Village — N stop to reach our location by public transit.
- Take the Capital Area Transit System Bus 44 to CATS Terminal where you will switch to Bus 41, eventually getting off at the Plank @ Delmont Village — N stop to reach our location by public transit.
- Parking available onsite.
Oak Street Health Delmont Village accepts the following insurance. View a list of all insurance plans accepted.
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
This list of insurances changes regularly. Before your appointment, please confirm with your insurance company that this location accepts your insurance.
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- Where is Oak Street Health Delmont Village located?
The Delmont Village clinic is at 5151 Plank Road, Suite 210 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- What are the hours of operation at the Delmont Village primary care clinic?
Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Delmont Village accept?
Our Delmont Village location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Delmont Village?
Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become a patient at Oak Street Health Delmont Village?
Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
- What area does Oak Street Health Delmont Village service?
Our Delmont Village clinic serves 70714, 70739, 70767, 70791, 70801, 70802, 70805, 70806, 70807, 70808, 70809, 70811, 70812, 70813, 70814, 70815, 70818, and 70819 and surrounding Anchorage, Merrydale, Brownfields & Monticello areas.
- How can primary care doctors at Delmont Village help care for me?
Our Medicare primary care doctors in Baton Rouge are experts in senior primary care. Our state-of-the-art Delmont Village clinic offers Primary Care, Chronic Condition Care, Wellness & Preventive Care, Immunizations, and Laboratory & Testing Services and provides patients access to a primary care physician who listens to you and your needs. Our care team can even help you navigate the Medicare process to make sure you’re getting the benefits right for you. With a doctor near you, telehealth for seniors, and our 24/7 patient support line, you’ll always have a dedicated care team in your corner.
- What common conditions do doctors at Delmont Village treat?
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you're going through. Our Medicare doctors at the Delmont Village clinic in Louisiana specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Delmont Village in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
- What are the signs and symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency? We break down everything you need to know, including treatment options.
- If you’re a caregiver, it’s easy to forget to care for yourself, too. In this article, we break down everything you need to know about taking care of yourself as a caregiver.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 5151 Plank Road, Suite 210 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Our on-site care team specializes in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
This location welcomes patients who speak English via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Delmont Village location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Aetna, Anthem, Humana, Peoples Health, and WellCare, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This primary care dr office is in the 70805 area in East Baton Rouge county, Louisiana. Same-day and next-day appointments are available at the Oak Street Health Delmont Village clinic with minimal wait times.