- 456 25th Ave, Bellwood, IL 60104Get directions
- (773) 694-2722
- (815) 642-5697
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Welcome to our Bellwood primary care clinic in Bellwood, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Bellwood help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsLocated on the southwest corner of Oak Street and 25th Avenue. Nearby landmarks include Washington Square Shopping Mall, Roosevelt Middle School, and Thurgood Marshall Elementary School.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Bellwood clinic
Oak Street Health Bellwood accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Bellwood accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Bellwood in Bellwood, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JuanitaDr Erlikh has a great bed side manner, listens to what l have to say, friendly, gives me great advice, informs me about all my meds. Talks to me about all My visits with my specialist, Explains all my test results. He’s a great Doctor,
- Paulettewait time was marvelous. doc is always awesome.
- EileenThis visit was great I got help were I need it
- Karlenayes, love the on time appointment Dr. and nurses are very polite.
- JuanaI did not see my primary doctor but the doctor that saw me was just as efficient and kind.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Bellwood
The Bellwood Oak Street Health clinic is located on the cross street of Oak Street and 25th Avenue. Our on-site care team specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of primary care physicians and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Bellwood location. Never worry about missing an appointment.
Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted local doctors and general practitioners in Bellwood accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Bellwood is in the 60104 area of Bellwood, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us near the southwest side between Oak Street and 25th Avenue, near Washington Square Shopping Mall, Roosevelt Middle School, and Thurgood Marshall Elementary School. If you require further assistance to find us or for transportation questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.