- 1715 East 95th St, Chicago, IL 60617Get directions
- (773) 977-7256
- (773) 564-3515
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Welcome to our Avalon Park primary care clinic in Chicago, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Avalon Park help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsLocated on the southwest corner of South Stony Island Avenue and East 95th Street (Route 20) near the Jewel-Osco and Shell gas station. The nearest bus stop is Bus #15 to Stony Island/103rd. The nearest CTA train line is the Green Line to Ashland/63rd.
- #15 Bus to the Stony Island/103rd stop.
- CTA Green Line to the Ashland/63rd stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Avalon Park clinic
Oak Street Health Avalon Park accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Avalon Park accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Avalon Park in Chicago, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- DorothyIt was the Best visit ever
- RichardPrecise, knowledgeable,
- LarryNurse Practitioner Diamond Long, made ongoing recommendations regarding my health which have been invaluable and has made a significant change in my health
- WashLots of smiles, made you feel welcome.
- MarieThe staff was very friendly.Jean Reidy NP took time out and went over my medicine and the purpose of each pill with me. I met the new Director of Oak Street. We welcome each othe.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Avalon Park
The Avalon Park Oak Street Health clinic is located on the cross street of South Stony Island Avenue and East 95th Street. Our on-site care team specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of primary care physicians and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Avalon Park location. You’ll never need to worry about missing an appointment.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted local doctors and general practitioners in Avalon Park accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Avalon Park is in the 60617 area, near the Burnside, Pullman, Pill Hill, and Calumet Heights neighborhoods of Chicago, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us near the Stoney Island Plaza in the Van Vlissingen Prairie shopping center near Thurgood Marshall Elementary school. If you require further assistance to find us or for transportation questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.