Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Brighton Park primary care clinic in Chicago, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Brighton Park help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on South Archer Avenue in Chicago, Illinois, near the BNSF Railway and the Brighton Park Branch of the Chicago Public Library. From downtown Chicago, take the CTA orange line from Adams/Wabash to Kedzie and then the #62 or #52 bus from there to Kedzie & Archer.
- From downtown Chicago, take the CTA orange line from Adams/Wabash to Kedzie and then the #62 or #52 bus from there to Kedzie & Archer.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Brighton Park clinic
Oak Street Health Brighton Park accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Brighton Park accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Brighton Park in Chicago, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- NeilDoctor Novella gave me hope and I was pleased with the visit.
- FranciscoDoctor do not know her job, she do not want to give the referral that i need
- TeodoraExcelent service with all the personal yes I am referral all my friends and family.
- MichaelI wanted to have computer access to my Health files at Oak Street Health (OSH)on Archer Ave in Chicago IL. The person I spoke to was very nice and stated that someone from OSH would call me 937-215-7343 to provide the information and links that I need to do that. That has not happened - Perhaps you can respond by email to help me accomplish this. Thank You
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Brighton Park
The Brighton Park Oak Street Health center is located on 4327 South Archer Avenue in Chicago, Illinois. Our on-site care team specializes in family medicine, senior care, internal medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Brighton Park location. Never worry about missing an appointment.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted local doctors and general practitioners in Brighton Park accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Brighton Park is in the 60632 area of Chicago, Illinois. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times. Enjoy the convenience of our on-site pharmacy, where we can assist in you filling or refilling prescriptions.
Find us on South Archer Avenue in Chicago, Illinois, near South Troy Street, BNSF Railway, and the Brighton Park Branch of the Chicago Public Library. If you require further assistance to find us or for transportation questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.