Welcome to our Chicago Ave primary care clinic in Oak Park, Illinois
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Chicago Ave help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on Chicago Avenue in Oak Park in the North West corner of North Austin Boulevard and Chicago Avenue. The nearest bus stop is the CTA gray #91 bus to Austin & Chicago.
- Take the CTA gray #91 bus to the Austin & Chicago stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Chicago Ave clinic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bright Health
- Clear Spring
- Medicare Advantage
- Zing Health
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Chicago Ave in Oak Park, Illinois
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- TommieThe doctor listened, and showed concern.
- BettyGreat service from the time you walk in until you leave. Everyone is so personable and attentive to my mother she feels good bout going there to see them now.
- MaryYes service was nice
- JanetI had almost no wait.
- BarbaraEverything went well no Problems everyone was very nice.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.