Jackson North doctor’s office
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Jackson North help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in North Jackson, South East of the cross streets of West Northside Drive and Triangle Drive and near Lake Hico. The nearest bus stop is the JATRAN red #1 bus, located on State Street & Melbourne Road.
- Take the JATRAN red #1 bus to State Street & Melbourne Road.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our primary care physicians specialize in care for adults. Our team connects patients to the right programs for their health, including support navigating insurance and coordinating specialist care.
Our doctors are trained to treat adults over 65, and specialize in helping patients manage their chronic health conditions.
Wellness and prevention are key components of our care model. Our doctors work with patients to design a care plan that keeps you happy and healthy.
Immunizations and vaccinations are an important part of our preventative care model. We offer Flu, COVID-19, Shingles, and a variety of other vaccines to patients.
In-center lab and testing services are part of our care model. We offer routine tests such as Urinalysis, Metabolic panel, A1C, and Lipid panel in addition to tests for COVID-19 and other illnesses.
Our Primary Care Doctors and Nurses
Oak Street Health accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
- Where is Oak Street Health Jackson North located?
- What are the hours of operation at Oak Street Health Jackson North?Our Medicare doctors are available from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What insurance does Oak Street Health Jackson North accept?Our Jackson North location accepts all forms of Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans. Call us at (888) 812-1183 to see if we accept your specific insurance.
- How do I become a patient at Oak Street Health Jackson North?Call (888) 812-1183 to find a Medicare doctor near you and learn more about becoming a patient at Oak Street Health. You can also stop by your nearest center or fill out an appointment request form, and we'll be in touch.
- Who can become an Oak Street Health Jackson North patient?Our doctors specialize caring for anyone with Medicare, including Original Medicare Part B, select Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplement or Medigap plans and Medicare-Medicaid Plans.
Reviews for Oak Street Health Jackson North in Jackson, Mississippi
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Alzheimer’s caregivers face unique challenges and often experience stress, burnout, and mental health issues as a result.
Vision loss and impairment is common amongst senior adults. We break down everything you need to know about senior eye problems.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians | Oak Street Health Jackson North
The Jackson North Oak Street Health center is located at 4541 North State Street in Jackson, Mississippi. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Jackson accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 39296 area of Jackson. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in North Jackson, South East of the cross streets of West Northside Drive and Triangle Drive and near Lake Hico. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.