Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Delmont Village primary care clinic in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Delmont Village help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us along Plank Road, between Sycamore Street and Lorraine Street in the strip mall beside Planet Fitness, Citi Trends, Just 4 Kicks, and more. Our location can be accessed from Highway 110 from the Hollywood Street exit. Take the Capital Area Transit System Bus 44 to CATS Terminal where you will switch to Bus 41, eventually getting off at the Plank @ Delmont Village - N stop to reach our location by public transit.
- Take the Capital Area Transit System Bus 44 to CATS Terminal where you will switch to Bus 41, eventually getting off at the Plank @ Delmont Village - N stop to reach our location by public transit.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Delmont Village clinic
Oak Street Health Delmont Village accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Delmont Village accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- The Advocate
Reviews for Oak Street Health Delmont Village in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- CassandraI appreciated everything and everyone. The cleanness of your establishment, the courtesy of your staff was quite refreshing. I must say, I do like Dr. Avanelle Jack, I do look forward to being her patient for a long while. THANK-YOU for being in the neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!👏🎉
- PamelaThe 800# appointment experience was extremely lengthy & I was not informed that initial visit was orientation visit. Appointment was made with intent to have medical problems addressed.
- JessieYes I would recommend you to family and friends. I came in looking for a new PCP from the time you walk in the door until the time you meet the doctor every step was very professional and I think I have found my primary care Doctor. She has such a sweet sprit and very easy to talk to.thank you doctor Jack.
- BrendaEveryone very curteous. Everything very clean.
- DianeYes i will.i love it
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Learn all there is to know about the cost, eligibility requirements, benefits, and more involved with Medicare Special Needs Plans.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Delmont Village
This Delmont Village Oak Street Health location can be found at 5151 Plank Road, Suite 210 in the Mid City North neighborhood of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Our on-site care team specializes in internal, family, geriatric, and preventive medicine alongside senior care. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners and primary care physicians through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Delmont Village location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internal medicine doctors or geriatric physicians for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and doctors at the Oak Street Health Delmont Village location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Peoples Health, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your healthcare resources such as Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and more. This Oak Street Health location is in the 70805 area of Baton Rouge. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us along Plank Road, between Sycamore Street and Lorraine Street in the strip mall beside Planet Fitness, Citi Trends, Just 4 Kicks, and more. Our location can be accessed from Highway 110 from the Hollywood Street exit. If you require further assistance or to ask any transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.