Welcome to our Jackson West primary care clinic in Jackson, Mississippi
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Jackson West help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Jackson, by Westland Plaza, just north of Robinson Road. The nearest bus stop is the JATRAN brown #9 bus or the yellow #4R bus, located on Robinson Rd. @ Westland Plaza.
- Take the JATRAN brown #9 bus or the yellow #4R bus to Robinson Rd. @ Westland Plaza.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Jackson West clinic
Oak Street Health Jackson West accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Jackson West accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Jackson West in Jackson, Mississippi
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- LulaWhen I walk in the door I fell comfortable, the receptionists was every sweet and kind, the Doctor was very understanding and ask and answer all my questions and very satisfied and will be coming back. And yes I will tell my friends .
- GladysI, Gladys Macklin, had a wonderful experience at Oak Street Health Clinic. I was warmly greeted by the person at the front desk, warmly welcomed by the nurses and was treated very well by the nurse practitioners who explained to me very well who they were and what they were going to do for me and my wellness. I will be making Oak Street my primary healthcare and I will definitely refer people to the clinic....Thanks Oak Street for a warm, comfortable welcome visit.
- EarnestineThe first visit was more than I expected
- BillyGood service clean environment