Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Jackson West primary care clinic in Jackson, Mississippi
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Jackson West help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Jackson, by Westland Plaza, just north of Robinson Road. The nearest bus stop is the JATRAN brown #9 bus or the yellow #4R bus, located on Robinson Rd. @ Westland Plaza.
- Take the JATRAN brown #9 bus or the yellow #4R bus to Robinson Rd. @ Westland Plaza.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Jackson West clinic
Oak Street Health Jackson West accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Jackson West accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Jackson West in Jackson, Mississippi
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- LevonIt was nice didn't have to wait all day to see the Doctor and I thought it went well
- StephanieEveryone was very professional and knowledgeable.
- NancyEveryone was so nice and friendly and appeared to know what they were doing my first visit made a lasting impression on me. Happy to become an Oak Street Patient
- BrendaThe people really make you feel they really care about your health.
- MaggieVery pleasant atmosphere, staff all has great reception of their clients. They appear to really care for the patients.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Jackson West
The Jackson West Oak Street Health center is located at 911 Ellis Avenue in Jackson, Mississippi. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Jackson West location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Jackson accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 39209 area of Jackson. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in West Jackson adjacent to Westland Plaza shopping center near Provine High School, North West of cross streets Robinson Road and Ellis Avenue. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.