Welcome to our Greensboro primary care clinic in Greensboro, North Carolina
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Greensboro help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Greensboro in the North West corner of Summit Avenue and East Bessemer Avenue, near BB&T Stadium and North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. The closest bus stop is the GTA purple #6 bus at the Summit Ave/Cash America Pawn.
- Take the GTA purple #6 bus to Summit Ave/Cash America Pawn.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Greensboro clinic
Oak Street Health Greensboro accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Greensboro accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- MelissaEveryone was great from the gentlemen who picked me up to all the associates. I know I have found my new doctor . this staff cares about their elderly patients.
- DavidThe very best personal interaction. Everyone made me feel important
- JeanI loved the atmosphere - friendly, warm & professional - everyone did a great job. Loved the music & still had a professionals doing a great job of making you feel like they were interested in your or your problem. It made going to the doctor a pleasant experience instead of a dreaded one. Jean Marlowe
- FeleciaIt was a good experience and everyone was kind and polite very caring too. I couldn't ask for a better medical staff because yall are the GREATEST!! THANKS FOR TAKING GOOD CARE OF MY MEDICAL NEEDS.
- SheliaStaff was wonderful as always the nurse the laptop initial was great great and my doctor Fred Smith was wonderful very excellent very understanding very patient