Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Greensboro primary care clinic in Greensboro, North Carolina
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Greensboro help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Greensboro in the North West corner of Summit Avenue and East Bessemer Avenue, near BB&T Stadium and North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. The closest bus stop is the GTA purple #6 bus at the Summit Ave/Cash America Pawn.
- Take the GTA purple #6 bus to Summit Ave/Cash America Pawn.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Greensboro clinic
Oak Street Health Greensboro accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Greensboro accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Greensboro in Greensboro, North Carolina
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JaniceAppointment was on time. Dr.and everyone was polite and very professional. Would tell them to try Oak Street, because.to me they ate number one.
- CatherineI love the fact that they take time to answer questions about their patients and the care is great and they provide ride to and from. I'm loving it..
- FranklinI have the best doctor in the world,very caring, and staff is the best
- DavidI had an allergic reaction to medicine I was prescribed, I just about died! When I tried to get in touch with your office while I was having the reaction I couldn't even get an answer! So now I'm stuck with an ambulance bill! The medication I take for depression keeps me up 18 to 20 hours in a day! I'm considering going somewhere else. David C Deaton
- MaureenEveryone is very pleasant. I would definitely recommend your facility to a friend.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Greensboro
The Greensboro Oak Street Health center is located at 1007 Summit Avenue in Greensboro, North Carolina. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, podiatry, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Greensboro location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Greensboro accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 27405 area of Greensboro. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Greensboro, If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.