Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Cobbs Creek primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Cobbs Creek help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on 6232 Market Street, in the South West corner of South 62nd Street and Market Street, near the SEPTA 63rd Street Station and the Millbourne Borough Police Department. The nearest public transportation stop is the SEPTA subway train at 63rd St. Station.
- Take the SEPTA to 63rd St. Station.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Cobbs Creek clinic
Oak Street Health Cobbs Creek accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Cobbs Creek accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Cobbs Creek in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- DonnaYes I would
- KermitYes the experience was very rewarding..thk u
- LloydGreat staff is very friendly
- MaeI am disappointed about the care I am receiving. Nobody seems to be on the same page. They call me and confirm my appointment and ride but the ride never shows up! I am 86 years old and getting dressed up to go out it's hard and I have significant medical problems and really need to keep all appointments. They did not record my covic second shot on my immunization card. Very disappointed with my care y'all need to get on the same page before I change the location where I can get proper and consistent medical attention.
- JewelI like that the examinations are not rushed. The staff takes time...especially the doctor.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Cobbs Creek
The Cobbs Creek Oak Street Health center is located at 6232 Market Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, geriatric medicine, and behavioral health. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Cobbs Creek location. You’ll never have to worry about missing an appointment!
This location welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, and Hebrew, via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Cobbs Creek accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and many other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 19139 area of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us on 6232 Market Street, in the South West corner of South 62nd Street and Market Street, near the SEPTA 63rd Street Station. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.