- 37 South 40th St, Second Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19104Get directions
- (215) 383-0795
- (215) 764-6556
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMSaturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our University City primary care clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health University City help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in University City, in between Ludlow Street and Chestnut Street, near the University of Pennsylvania and the Vidas Athletic Complex. The nearest bus stop is the SEPTA red #30, red #40, or green LUCYGR at 40th St & Chestnut St.
- Take the SEPTA red #30, red #40, or green LUCYGR to 40th St & Chestnut St.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our University City clinic
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Partners Medicare
- Independence Blue Cross
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health University City in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- DorothyDr. Kathleen is a great physician. She listens to you and talks to you about how you should drink a lot of water and fiber. At the same time she’s friendly, professional and smart. It’s not hard to talk to her about anything. Oak Street Health is the best.
- JohnNo long wait to be seen vitals taken promptly doctor with me at the time given for appointment great teamwork
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.