Welcome to our Branch Ave primary care clinic in Providence, Rhode Island
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Branch Ave help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on Branch Ave in Providence, Rhode Island, in the shopping center on the South East corner of Vandewater Street and Branch Ave near Hopkins Jr. High School and Wanskuck Park. The nearest bus is the Rhode Island Public Transit Authority shuttle Branch Before Woodward stop.
- Rhode Island Public Transit Authority shuttle Branch Before Woodward stop
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Branch Ave clinic
Oak Street Health Branch Ave accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Branch Ave accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Branch Ave in Providence, Rhode Island
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- RobertaI was very happy to meet everyone at Oak St. Everyone I came i contact with was friendly, courteous and professional. My visit with Dr Hardy was also very informative. He took his time to tell me about Oak St Health, and took time to go over my health issues. I'm thankful and relieved to have connected with such wonderful caregivers. I have confidence they my health is in good hands with these professionals, especially Dr Hardy. So Thank You all
- BrendaI love Oak Street Health! My NP Chelsea McGovern is awesome! They take very good care of you. Everyone is so friendly and puts you at ease. My NP knows me as Brenda Bennett
- ThomasDr. was great, as usual.
- AgasEstava desesperado para fazer curativos do pé esquerdo, queimado com produtos . químicos no trabalho. Tinha passado dois dias sem curativos. Ao entrar na recepção encontrei com Dr George Hardy, meu médico de família. Escutou-me com atenção. Respondi às suas perguntas. A situação parecida difícil e sem soluções. Contudo dirigiu-se a uma enfermeira e indicou-me para os acompanhar até ao consultivo.Minha esposa estávamos juntos. Tinham passado dois dias sem ter feito curativos do meu pé direito. Foi um alívio e emoções quando o curativo foi concluído com profissionalismo da Enfermeira. Ela deu-nos o material necessário para 3 dias de curativos por minha esposa. Enquanto fazia o curativo fomos autorizados a fazer o. Vídeo do curativo. Que alívio quando cheguei a casa. LEITORES, nós recomendamos OAK STREET HEALTH. AB
- TaraYes I would recommend Oak Street. In fact I have. I just advise them that communication sucks. You can only reach them thru Chicago. That’s just ridiculous and also contributory to there problem with No Shows. I would love to see the criteria that managerial policy was made with