Welcome to our South Providence primary care clinic in Providence, Rhode Island
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health South Providence help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in the North East corner of Broad Street and Public Street, near the Grace Church Cemetery and Mashapaug Pond. The nearest bus stop is the RIPTA R-Line bus at Public Street (R-Line).
- Take the RIPTA R-Line bus to Public Street (R-Line).
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our South Providence clinic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Medicare Advantage
In the News
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health South Providence in Providence, Rhode Island
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- SylviaAs usual, everyone there is friendly, upbeat, and professional !!!
- LindaI appreciate the van to get me to my appointments, staff knows my name, always professional and kind. I love my providers at Oak Street Health
- LouriI Love my Dr. BEHTASH an all staff Elvis is Wonderful
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
The holidays are meant to be fun and festive: marked by delicious and hearty meals, good cheer and most of all, family and friends. If there’s any time of year when clans big or small reunite, it’s during the holiday season. While family reunions are cause alone for celebration, it’s important to keep safety and health in mind, especially when it comes to older adults.