- 2000 Diamond Hill Rd, Suite 18, Woonsocket, RI 2895Get directions
- (401) 420-7662
- (401) 386-2462
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Woonsocket primary care clinic in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Woonsocket help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Woonsocket, in the Diamond Hill Plaza with Woonsocket DMV and near the Resurrection Cemetery. The nearest bus stop is the RIPTA #87 bus at Diamond Hill (PriceRite).
- Take the RIPTA #87 bus to Diamond Hill (PriceRite).
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Woonsocket clinic
Oak Street Health Woonsocket accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Woonsocket accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Woonsocket in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- ClaudetteItwas one great experience, loved the company, had many laughs, felt very comfortable, we shall be back..That is the right place for us, everyone is so polite, all of you took very good care of us..Continue the good work for the patients..Thank you so much..
- LucilleI LOVE DR SHAR, I AM SAD THAT HE IS LEAVING. i AM ALSO GLAD NOW WHEN YOU CALL YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE ROIUTED TO cHICAGO
- TheresaThank You, I was a little nervous but the staff put me at ease!! They were very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable!
- LindaEveryone is so polite when you walk in. And you never have to wait long in the lobby.
- PatrickEverything is great and we appreciate your kindness and patience with me.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Woonsocket
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 2000 Diamond Hill Road in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Woonsocket location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Woodward location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 02895 area of Rhode Island. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us along Diamond Hill Road in the shopping center with the Woonsocket DMV and near the Resurrection Cemetery. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.