- 2000 Diamond Hill Rd, Suite 18, Woonsocket, RI 2895Get directions
- (401) 420-7662
- (401) 386-2462
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Woonsocket primary care clinic in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Woonsocket help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Woonsocket, in the Diamond Hill Plaza with Woonsocket DMV and near the Resurrection Cemetery. The nearest bus stop is the RIPTA #87 bus at Diamond Hill (PriceRite).
- Take the RIPTA #87 bus to Diamond Hill (PriceRite).
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Woonsocket clinic
Oak Street Health Woonsocket accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Woonsocket accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Woonsocket in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- CarlosTyrelle Stephens gave an excellent overview of the mission that Oak Street Health was bringing to the city of Woonsocket by building a community for 500 Medicare Advantage patients and their families. Focused and understandable.
- PatrickEveryone has treated my wife and I wonderful, thank you to everyone at Oak Street!
- RobinLast minute appointment and took mr right away