Welcome to our Frayser primary care clinic in Memphis, Tennessee
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Frayser help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Frayser, in between North Watkins Street and Ashland Street and near Denver Road Park. The closest bus stop location is the the Memphis Area Transit Authority orange #42 bus at Watkins@Frayser.
- Take the Memphis Area Transit Authority orange #42 bus to Watkins@Frayser.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Frayser clinic
Oak Street Health Frayser accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Frayser accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Frayser in Memphis, Tennessee
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- Kamalawas very good everyone is so nice
- TimothyFast and efficient
- DonnaEveryone I met was great including your van driver. Dr. Robinson is a treasure. My visit was easy and efficient. I have no excuse not to maintain my health. Thank you very much.
- GeorgeIt was ok
- KamalaGood experience everybody is so nice