Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Frayser primary care clinic in Memphis, Tennessee
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Frayser help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Frayser, in between North Watkins Street and Ashland Street and near Denver Road Park. The closest bus stop location is the the Memphis Area Transit Authority orange #42 bus at [email protected]
- Take the Memphis Area Transit Authority orange #42 bus to [email protected]
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Frayser clinic
Oak Street Health Frayser accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Frayser accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
Reviews for Oak Street Health Frayser in Memphis, Tennessee
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- MelviaTreated very nice,both nurse and dr.beal was very concerned about my health,and helped with all the questions I had asked
- LajoyceMy wait wasn't long. The doctor was through and answered any questions I had.
- DorothyThey were timely on the phone call interview and they covered all questions and answers and they were very concerned about me and my family
- CharlesAll were professional and courteous. I would definately recommend OAK STREET HEALTH to my friends.
- CharlesThe experience REALLY SUCKS
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Learn all there is to know about the cost, eligibility requirements, benefits, and more involved with Medicare Special Needs Plans.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Frayser
The Frayser Oak Street Health center is located at 3360 North Watkins Street in Memphis, Tennessee. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Frayser location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Frayser accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location in Frayser is in the 38127 area of Memphis, Tennessee. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Frayser, in between North Watkins Street and Ashland Street and near Denver Road Park. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.