Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Whitehaven primary care clinic in Memphis, Tennessee
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Whitehaven help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Whitehaven along Elvis Presley Boulevard, next to the Walmart Supercenter and near the Whitehaven Golf Course and Ballroom. The nearest bus stop is .4 miles away, the Memphis Area Transit Authority orange #42 bus at Elvis [email protected]
- Take the MATA orange #42 bus to Elvis [email protected]
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Whitehaven clinic
Oak Street Health Whitehaven accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Whitehaven accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Whitehaven in Memphis, Tennessee
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- BessieI would recommend someone to come to the clinic. I am very pleased with my provider.
- LauraThis was a good visit. Dr. Vivek was attentive. He listened and responded to my affect as well as my verbal responses I.e., he noticed that my hands shake.
- SandraI enjoyed my visit.
- VerdelleI was pleased with the service, the exspedience they vot customers in an out. And the cleaness. I also love they have there lwn rider services a big plus.because drivers are kind an patient. I lobed it
- GloriaThe greeting was very pleasant! The insurance benefits were explained clearly, and the doctor addressed my questions and concerns as needed.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Whitehaven
The Oak Street Health location can be found at 5339 Elvis Presley Boulevard in Memphis, Tennessee. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Whitehaven location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Whitehaven location accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 38116 area of Memphis. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us on Elvis Presley Boulevard, next to the Walmart Supercenter and near the Whitehaven Golf Course and Ballroom. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.