Welcome to our Pleasant Grove primary care clinic in Dallas, Texas
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on South Buckner Boulevard in between Seco Boulevard and Mattison Drive, near Crawford Memorial Park and William Blair Jr. Park. The nearest bus stop is the DART blue #467 bus at Buckner at Seco S NS.
- Take the DART blue #467 bus to Bucker at Seco S NS.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Pleasant Grove clinic
Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove in Dallas, Texas
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JamesI was welcomed from the moment I walked in the door. The staff kindly walked me through the admission process. The facility is beautiful. Each step was explained to me. I was very comfortable and felt welcomed. The examination process was done in a timely manner. And I feel I will receive great care.
- EllisAll everything was just nice
- SharmekaVery Pleasant Experience!!!
- RickyIt was great everyone was nice