Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Pleasant Grove primary care clinic in Dallas, Texas
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on South Buckner Boulevard in between Seco Boulevard and Mattison Drive, near Crawford Memorial Park and William Blair Jr. Park. The nearest bus stop is the DART blue #467 bus at Buckner at Seco S NS.
- Take the DART blue #467 bus to Bucker at Seco S NS.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Pleasant Grove clinic
Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
- Press Releases
Our Primary Care Doctors and NursesFind a Medicare doctor near me
Reviews for Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove in Dallas, Texas
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- WandaEveryone was joyful and all smiles 😁.. please have a bless day...
- JustinEverybody seemed to be competent and confident in there abilities and skills. The doctor was pleasant Tom and knowledgeable heather plant.
- BertheneEvery one was very mice Thay are nice in made me fill great very nice Thay made me fill Thay new me for a lone very clran place people are so Nice evev the Gard at the door the driver or helpful all n all Thay make me fill at Home happy to have thim ad as my Dr home Vert nice n clean place Thank yoi
- VickiLove this clinic. Shona Harris is so nice and thorough.
- AuroraWow they made me feel like I'm an important person. They care about my health and wanted to know everything about me and how they can help me. I really appreciate the time they took with me.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Good health does not come cheap. In fact, national health spending in the United States was around $3.8 trillion in 2019, and it's estimated to grow up to $6.2 trillion by 2028.
Although it’s not extremely common, occasionally healthcare providers may charge patients with Medicare Part B excess charges after their visits.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Pleasant Grove
The Pleasant Grove Oak Street Health location can be found at 1515 South Buckner Boulevard in Dallas, Texas. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Pleasant Grove location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at Pleasant Grove accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Humana, Aetna, Cigna and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 75217 area of Dallas. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us on South Buckner Boulevard in between Seco Boulevard and Mattison Drive, near Crawford Memorial Park and William Blair Jr. Park. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.