- 2110 N Galloway Ave, Suite 116, Mesquite, TX 75150Get directions
- (972) 737-4448
- (469) 646-8812
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Welcome to our Mesquite primary care clinic in Mesquite, Texas
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Mesquite help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us in Mesquite, in the shopping center on the North East corner of North Galloway Avenue and U.S. 80 Frontage Road and near the Wilkinson Middle School.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Insurance accepted at our Mesquite clinic
Oak Street Health Mesquite accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Mesquite accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Mesquite in Mesquite, Texas
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- CarolynThe entire staff was friendly, courteous, and professional. I am looking forward to using Oak Street for my medical needs.
- RoyChristiana Bevendge is my Doctor. Let me tell everyone she is the One! She made me personally feel like my problems are going to be made right. She is awesome she took my issues and told me she would talk to each of my other Doctors and find out about my issues and we would work on them together and find a way to fix what we could. She made me fill things are going to get better and I would feel better soon. That to me is the greatest thing a Doctor can do. It made me feel like I was number one. Thank you Dr. Christiana, and thank you Oak Street Health for helping me get into a Great health service.
- RobertVery nice
- FlorendaThe people there are always in a good mode always enjoy my visit
- JoyceMy experience was good except the nurse who caused me a lot of pain trying to draw blood. The next nurse who came in you could tell was much more experienced with needles. Other than that, my experience was good. Haven't received results but very satisfied with my first visit.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare for All is a legislative push in the United States to implement a new universal, single-payer national health care system. If the plan is accepted, every U.S. citizen would have access to healthcare that is fully funded by the federal government.
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Mesquite
The Mesquite Oak Street Health center is located at 2110 N Galloway Avenue in Mesquite, Texas. Our on-site care team specializes in internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, preventive medicine, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. For in-person visits, our team can provide you with rides to and from the Mesquite location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multi-lingual Care Team. Talk with one of our internal medicine or geriatric doctors for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors in Mesquite accept Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Aetna, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated Care Team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is in the 75150 area of Mesquite. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us in Mesquite, in the shopping center on the North East corner of North Galloway Avenue and U.S. 80 Frontage Road and near the Wilkinson Middle School. If you require further assistance or for transportation questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about insurance, care, and our services.