Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our East Point primary care clinic in East Point, Georgia
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health East Point help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on the corner of Washington Road and Harris Drive, next to the Yum’s Subs and the local Piggly Wiggly.
- Use the Atlanta MARTA transit system to take the Airport Station Gold Line train from Five Points Station to the East Point Transit Station. Then, take Bus 84 from East Point Station to Washington Rd & Kentucky Ct.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our East Point clinic
Oak Street Health East Point accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health East Point accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
Reviews for Oak Street Health East Point in East Point, Georgia
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- Raymondvery excellent service
- JoeyI would definitely recommend a future friends if I was in their communities that would be the clinic I would be going to
- LeolaEveryone was very nice, and seem to know that while we are celebrating another Christmas under the Coronavirus and many people have died or contracted the virus, like I did, it is very important to speak to each other with kind caring voices, and have an attitude of caring and concern. And I detected that from the front desk to the nurse practitioner, and the office staff, and what made the experience even better is that it is a brand new facility. My customer service was very good from beginning to end. Happy Holidays!
- BettyAwesome and quickly
- WilliamIt was good
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health East Point
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 3088 Washington Road in East Point, Georgia. Our on-site care team specializes in a variety of practices such as, preventive medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, PCPs, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health East Point location.
This location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish via our dedicated multilingual care team. Talk with one of our internists or geriatricians for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health East Point location accept Medicare Advantage, Medicare, Cigna, and other insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is on 3088 Washington Road in Fulton county, Georgia. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us on the corner of Washington Road and Harris Drive, next to the Yum’s Subs and local Piggly Wiggly. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.