Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Fourth Street primary care clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Fourth Street help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on the North East side of 4th St and Montaño Road. Near Dunkin Donuts.
- Use the ABQ RIDE system to 4th and Montaño.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Fourth Street clinic
Oak Street Health Fourth Street accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Fourth Street accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Fourth Street in Albuquerque, New Mexico
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- JerryThe facility is clean, well-ordered, and spacious. The staff were welcoming and pleasant. My conversation with Dr. Chartrand acquainted me with the OSH model. I was impressed. I have a few remaining questions. How can we coordinate my OSH visits with my specialists at the VA, especially in terms of medications and tests? Is there an efficient way to do that?
- JosephineI already heard the expectation from the physician to patient continuity of care; where the doctor will design a preventive plan of care according to the patient’s needs of health present issues and potential ones that may come up and how the patient needs to be compliant to the plan, (like working with a team of health care people who care and will be seeing often not occasionally). Though this plan of care the patient hopefully will feel better and be educated in learning how to stay healthy. I am a retired nurse and learned about care plans in nursing school and on the job, I am so excited about this way of treating people, and I am ready to be compliant to follow all the necessary preventive health measures to make me healthy and education to stay healthy. Bring it on! Am I too excited! It is because I have been feeling forgotten in the past from health care providers, who couldn’t remember who I was as their patient and what medication they have stopped or can’t see right away in 1-2 days when emergent issues arise only to see in 1-2 months. So, I can’t wait to see how Oak Street Health treats me-Like they Care about Me as they have promised.
- PeggyIt appears to me that Oak Street Clinic is a new medical approach to keeping patients well (preventive). It did peek my interest, and am willing to try the experience. I am especially happy to learn that the clinic holds spots open for patients who may need medical help on any given day!
- AndreaVery clean, comfortable office. Staff members very professional and helpful. Young man who drove Van very polite and helpful. Doctor very professional and comfortable in his discussion of office goals. We look forward to next visit.
- SandraEveryone was very friendly and gave me very good information! I am especially excited about having a medical provider who will get to know me and work in a wholistic way to address my concerns! Thank you!
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Learn all there is to know about the cost, eligibility requirements, benefits, and more involved with Medicare Special Needs Plans.