Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Zuni Road primary care clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Zuni Road help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on Zuni Road Southeast between San Mateo Boulevard and Palomas Drive Southeast next to the GameStop.
- Use the ABQ RIDE transit system to take Bus 66 from Central @ 10th to the Central @ Valencia stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Zuni Road clinic
Oak Street Health Zuni Road accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Zuni Road accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
- Albuquerque Journal
Reviews for Oak Street Health Zuni Road in Albuquerque, New Mexico
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- LynnI like the initial process because it was informative but not overwhelming.
- LindaI was very pleased. I was treated very friendly by staff. And I was very pleased with Dr. Steve Sproul. He was friendly and lisened to me. I'm glad that Brandon came to LaResolana and Convinced me to give your place a try. I'm looking forward to Oak Street Health being my health . providers. Linda Donohue
- DeniseI liked spending time with the doctor and not feeling rushed
- IreneAll staff were friendly & courteous, no long wait time & very clean facilities.
- DorisI was greeted upon arrival. I had an interview with the site director. I was brought into a exam room and had my vital signs done and she filled in my medical information. I then met Dr Sproul and he explained what they do here. I was impressed with all of it.
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Zuni Road
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 5555 Zuni Road Southeast in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our on-site care team specializes in a variety of practices such as, preventive medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Zuni Road location.
Due to our dedicated multilingual care team, this location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish. Talk with one of our internists or geriatricians for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted practitioners and doctors at the Oak Street Health Zuni Road location accept Medicare Advantage and Medicare insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your healthcare resources such as Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and more. This Oak Street Health Zuni Road location is in Suite 11 on 5555 Zuni Road Southeast in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This location offers same day and next day appointments with minimal wait times.
Find us on Zuni Road Southeast between San Mateo Boulevard and Palomas Drive Southeast next to the GameStop. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.