Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Welcome to our Toledo Northside primary care clinic in Toledo, Ohio
How can primary care doctors at Oak Street Health Toledo Northside help care for you?
Conditions our primary care doctors treat
As you age, you need a primary care physician who knows what to expect, and one who knows what you’re going through. Our Medicare doctors near you specialize in treating common health conditions for adults over 65.
Conditions we treat, but not inclusive:
- Common cold
- Skin conditions
- End stage renal disease
- Mental health
- Kidney diseases
- Other chronic conditions
Directions and Transportation
- View in Google Maps
- DirectionsFind us on East Manhattan Boulevard, parallel to I-75. This Oak Street Health Toledo Northside location can be found in the strip mall with the Manhattan Beauty Supply, Dollar Tree, KFC, and more.
- Use the Toledo Area Regional Transit Authority to take Bus 27 from Adams & Ontario SW to the Lagrange & Majestic SE stop.
- Parking available onsite.
Providers at this location speak:
Our patient relations managers work closely with patients to make sure they understand their Medicare benefits and get the most from their coverage.
Insurance accepted at our Toledo Northside clinic
Oak Street Health Toledo Northside accepts Original Medicare Part A and Part B plans.
Oak Street Health Toledo Northside accepts all Medicare Supplement plans, also known as MediGap plans.
In the News
- Press Releases
Reviews for Oak Street Health Toledo Northside in Toledo, Ohio
The patient rating score is an average of all responses to an independent patient satisfaction survey administered by NRC Health and patient feedback submitted via public review sites. All ratings and comments are displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.
- KristineI really enjoyed all the people there. This is the only office visit I have felt good with the doc thankyou
- SamMy experience at Oak Street Health felt home but the intake took way too long. I was there for atleeast 3+ hrs. I think that there is a lot to learn as far as knowledge about providers
- RitaIt s good but I wanted my test results and have not heard anything about it
- LeroyMy visit was user friendly and comprehensive.
- AnnetteMy experience was ok my appointment was scheduled at 8:40 however I was seen approximately 1 hour later. Not a problem
Health and Wellness Tips for Adults on MedicareView All
Medicare Doctors and Primary Care Physicians Near You | Oak Street Health Toledo Northside
This Oak Street Health location can be found at 553 East Manhattan Boulevard in Toledo, Ohio. Our on-site care team specializes in a variety of practices such as, preventive medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, senior care, and geriatric medicine. Connect with our team of nurse practitioners, primary care physicians, and doctors through your choice of an in-person, phone, or video visit. Our team can provide you with rides to and from the Oak Street Health Toledo Northside location.
Due to our dedicated multilingual care team, this location welcomes patients who speak English and Spanish. Talk with one of our internists or geriatricians for a tailored approach to primary care. Our trusted general practitioners and local doctors at the Oak Street Health Toledo Northside location accept Medicare Advantage and Medicare insurance plans to suit your needs. Our dedicated care team can assist with navigating your Medicare and Medicare Advantage benefits, social services, and other healthcare resources. This Oak Street Health location is on 553 East Manhattan Boulevard in Lucas county, Ohio. Same day and next day appointments are available at this location with minimal wait times.
Find us on East Manhattan Boulevard, parallel to I-75. This Oak Street Health Toledo Northside location can be found in the strip mall with the Manhattan Beauty Supply, Dollar Tree, KFC, and more. Our 24/7 support line for around-the-clock care is readily available to answer questions about care, insurance, and our services.